Spice lovers will love learning the ways to make a Spicy Bloody Mary even spicier! Make it a bloody Mary bar and add as many toppings as you’d like to get your drink just right! This is a cocktail spicy food lovers will adore! Get ready for the BEST Spicy Bloody Mary recipe!
- 16 oz tomato juice
- 2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBS lime juice
- ½ TBS Worcestershire sauce
- a few shakes of Tabasco
- ½- 1 TBS prepared horseradish not horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of pickle juice
- 1 tsp olive juice
- 1 tsp pepperoncini juice optional
- A few shakes black pepper
- 1 TBS Old Bay seasoning
- 4-6 ounces of good quality vodka or more
- Garnish ideas: Pickle spear celery stalk green olives (plain or stuffed with blue cheese), shrimp, pepperoncini, lemon slice or a lime slice
- Additional Garnish: I also like to serve some homemade spicy cocktail sauce on the side for dipping the shrimp I then will toss some in my Bloody too it is SO good!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!