Cheesy Hot Crab Dip is an irresistible hot appetizer recipe. Lump crab meat is baked into this luxurious dip with cream cheese, sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and few dashes of hot sauce. Make this crab dip recipe for game day or any holiday gathering.
This creamy, cheesy crab dip that will be gone in a matter of seconds. It’s the perfect last minute dip to throw together with minimal effort and is best served straight out of the oven. Serve with plenty of toasted bread or buttery crackers!
- 8 ounce package cream cheese or Neufchatel (light cream cheese),, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup light or regular sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated white onion
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crab meat
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning,, I use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- a few shakes of Tabasco, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- crackers, baguette slices, or tortilla chips for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!