This Delicious Zucchini Butter Spaghetti is so much more than just zucchini and pasta. The spice is great, the mouthfeel is unctuous without being heavy. A perfect way to put all that garden zucchini to delicious meal.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for pasta water, and to taste
- 8 ounces (225 grams) spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 1 cup (235 ml) pasta water, reserved
- 1 1/4 pounds (570 grams) zucchini, trimmed, coarsely grated
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup (45 grams) grated parmesan
- Handful fresh basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!