These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and absolutely irresistible. Tossed with Parmesan these easy homemade Air Fried Wedges make a tasty appetizer or side dish. They are easy and yummy, and the recipe worked perfectly exactly as written.
All you need are a few simple ingredients and you’ll have crispy potato wedges in only a few simple steps. It’s the perfect side dish for any meal.
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half in half lengthwise, and then cut each quarter in half lengthwise. You will have 16 wedges.
3. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
4. Place 1/2 of the potato wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
5. Repeat to cook the remaining wedges.