This Easy and Delicious Cabbage Stir Fry is quick to whip up and is a great meal to make when you want a take out meal without the cost of take out. Serve this cabbage recipe topped with sweet chili sauce for the best flavor!
- 9 oz ramen noodles (flavor packets discarded)
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- grated carrots
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
For the sauce:
- 1 batch of this stir fry sauce
- sweet chili sauce to taste
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!