Pepper Steak is a tasty and delicious beef dish that you can quickly prepare for lunch or dinner. A super simple Pepper Steak Stir Fry dinner that comes together in 30 minutes using simple and fresh ingredients.
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 tsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- Cooked white rice, for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!