How to make potato roses just got easy with this delicious bacon wrapped potato roses recipe. Potato roses is a fun and appetizing way to impress your guest with baked potatoes. The bacon add so much more flavor and deliciousness to the potatoes. These Baked potato roses are awesomely cute and delicious.
- 6 medium Gold potatoes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1-½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1-½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-½ teaspoons onion powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 to 12 slices bacon, depending on how much you love bacon…i used two slices for each wrap.
Easy Bacon Wrapped Potato Roses Video
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!