With just a few simple ingredients this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is so easy to make. Combining buffalo chicken, cheese, and pasta in one casserole creates a meal that everyone will love. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is delicious and can be on the table in 30 minutes.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) uncooked, penne pasta (or substitute cooked cauliflower)
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (or 1 – 12.5 ounce can chunk chicken breast)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!