This quick and easy to prepare, cheesy potato and smoked sausage gratin is a meat and potato dish that everyone loves. This potato dish is pure comfort food and can be eaten as a side or a main dish.
- 3 cups peeled cubed Russet potatoes, boiled until soft but not mushy
- 1 lb smoked sausage* thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 cups half & half or milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!