Stuffed Peppers are a classic meal that are delicious, wholesome, healthy, and filling. Use an assortment of red, yellow, orange and green peppers to make an appealing presentation.
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bell peppers, tops and cores removed
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!