You can cook these moist and flavorful Creamy Italian Chicken Breasts in about 20 minutes. Tender chicken breasts are coated in a creamy sauce made with chicken broth, cream, Italian herbs, and roasted red peppers!
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (see notes above)
- 1 ½ tablespoons corn starch
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!