This creamy salmon pasta is easy to make, delicious and flavorful, and loaded with salmon. This Salmon pasta is perfect for busy weeknights but fancy enough for date night.
Serve this pasta dish as a complete meal you can easily swap the salmon for another protein. Loaded with flavor and very nutritious, this salmon pasta will surely satisfy your tastebuds.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 salmon fillets (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided, plus more for pasta water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 12 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 box (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Lemon wedges, for garnish (optional)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!