Easy Crockpot Beef Tips & Gravy is a delicious way to prepare steak in the cold fall and winter months. It’s a very versatile recipe so you can add your own flavor touches and serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 2 lbs. beef tips
- 2 cans beef gravy (13 oz. ea.)
- 1 packet dry beefy onion soup mix (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the beef tips in the Crockpot.
- Sprinkle the soup mix and seasonings over top.
- Pour gravy over all then stir to blend.
- Turn Crockpot on low and cook 6 to 8 hours until meat is fork tender.
- Serve over a bed of rice for a delicious, easy and affordable weeknight meal.