Crockpot Thai chicken curry is a healthy, one-pan dinner that’s dead simple to prepare and outrageously tasty. It’s one of the easiest meals to make and is so tasty. Curry paste, coconut milk, and ginger add a ton of flavor to this dinner recipe.
This recipe is one of the favorites in the family! Put everything into your crockpot then walk away until dinner!
Easy Crockpot Thai chicken curry
Crockpot Thai chicken curry is a healthy, one-pan dinner that’s dead simple to prepare and outrageously tasty. It's one of the easiest meals to make and is so tasty.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1-2 cups chicken stock, see notes
- 2-4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste, see notes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten-free, if needed. Coco aminos for paleo and Whole30
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, or sub maple syrup or brown sugar. Omit for Whole30
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, see notes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large kabocha squash, cut into 1-inch cubes (or 1 small butternut squash)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 chili peppers, if you like extra heat
- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 large bunch of kale, torn into small pieces (roughly 2 packed cups)
- Optional: cilantro, chili peppers, and lime to serve