End your meal with a special treat. There are so many ways to fill and dress dessert crepes it’s no wonder why so many people enjoy them! These easy tasty dessert crepes are stuffed with fruit, chocolate spread, whipped cream, ice cream and other sweet fillings.
This dessert practically qualifies as a party game with all the tasty toppings guests can pile on. Then let everyone choose his or her own combinations. Enjoy savory or sweet; crepes are the ultimate customizable meal.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, melted butter, sugar, and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a medium skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel.
3. Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter onto the hot pan, tilting the pan to evenly coat the bottom surface. Cook until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side; serve warm.