This strawberry pie recipe has incredible flavor. A classic buttery crust gets loaded with juicy, fresh strawberries coated in a strawberry glaze made from scratch and then topped with plenty of sweetened whipped cream.
The fresh strawberries taste are juicy and sweet and so good with the pie crust and fresh whipped cream on top! Serve it to impress and everyone will ask for the recipe.
- 9 inch pie crust ( you can use my recipe for Homemade All Butter Pie Crust or you can use refrigerated pie crust and cook the pie crust following the directions on the box).
- 4-6 cups fresh strawberries, quartered and hulled
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3oz. box of Strawberry Jell-O
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
1. Bake pie crust in 9 inch deep pie dish and set aside to cool
2. Put the water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Whisk constantly until it become thick. For about 3 minutes
4. Then whisk in the Jell-O and cook for a minute longer
5. Remove from the heat and let cool for about 15min
6. As the glaze cools, place strawberries straight into the pie crust
7. Pour the glaze over the strawberries
8. Refrigerate until set
9. You can decorate with whipped cream before servings.