These Easy Garlic Mushroom Chicken Bites are a wonderful, low carb, flavorful dish that will delight anyone who especially has a love of mushrooms. This is the easiest dinner to throw together! do it all in one skillet and let the flavours blow your mind!
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 lb (500g) boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch | 2cm pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 oz (250g) sliced brown mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons (2 oz | 60g) butter
- 1 brown shallot, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper (capsicum), seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!