Need a delicious appetizer or snack? Make easy Ham and Cheese Pinwheels! Pinwheels are a fun appetizer or snack that are quick and easy and perfect for any occasion. Make them ahead of time for parties! Just FOUR ingredients!
Easy to make, with a delicate flavour, these bites will not last long on the plate. Make sure you grab one before they are gone!
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry thawed overnight in the refrigerator
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard divided
- 12 slices thinly-sliced, good-quality deli ham about 10 ounces
- 2 cups freshly grated gruyere Swiss, fontina, sharp cheddar, or similar melty cheese (about 5 ounces)
- Chopped fresh parsley thyme, or chives (optional, for serving)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!