This hamburger soup recipe is a simple, easy and hearty meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. The perfect easy dinner option, great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly. The whole family will love!
Also try other soup recipe : Easy Homemade Wonton Soup
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 medium potatoes , peeled and diced
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups mixed vegetables , fresh or frozen
- Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Serving: 1.5cup | Calories: 245 | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 923mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3670IU | Vitamin C: 24.2mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 4.6mg
Read more our recipe : Soft Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!