This Paula Deen’s Green Bean Casserole recipe is an easy to make, with only simple ingredients, this recipe is perfect for the idea of side dishes for the holidays and family dinners. Your whole family will love it.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:35 minutes
Total Time:45 minutes
You can also try other casserolle recipe : Potluck taco casserole recipe
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups sliced green beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup French-fried onions
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder can be added for non-onion lovers.
- The mushrooms can be omitted for non-mushroom lovers.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder can be used instead of fresh garlic if necessary.
Using Frozen Green Beans:
• 2 cups frozen green beans may also be used. They should be thawed and patted dry.
• Cook them in chicken broth just as you could with fresh.
Using Canned Green Beans:
• 1 (14.5 oz.) can of green beans (drained) may be used instead of fresh.
• No need to cook in them chicken broth, simply mix it in with the other ingredients after draining.
Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole:
- Cook green beans and assemble as instructed, but omit the French Fried Onions.
- Heat on low for 5 hours.
- Top with cheese and cover until melted.
- Top with French Fried onions and serve. No further heating required.
More delicious recipes : Vegan Chicken Nuggets
Calories: 243, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 33mg, Sodium: 1425mg, Potassium: 448mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 13g, Vitamin A: 663%, Vitamin C: 21%, Calcium: 245%, Iron: 2%