- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 to 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- “Migas” means “crumbs” in Spanish. For a migas twist, swap a cup of torn tortillas or coarsely crushed tortilla chips for the biscuit mix. Then bake till set (it may take a little longer).
- For individual portions that kids will love, bake in greased muffin cups until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
1 serving: 472 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 205mg cholesterol, 1360mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.