This Easy Zucchini Chickpea Curry can be served as a side dish or as a main dish in its own right. It’s easy to prepare and very satisfying! Your whole family will love this flavorful and versatile one-pot meal.
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil or other kind
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. Thai red curry paste*
- 14 oz. (1 can) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 small zucchini, cut into medium cubes
- 32 oz. (2 cans) cooked chickpeas
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup chopped chives
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!