Sauteed cabbage is a simple and easy side dish that’s full of flavor. Vinegar is the secret ingredient to making it taste great. It takes less than 20 minutes to make and requires only 7 simple ingredients.
- 1 small head green cabbage about 2 1/2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar plus additional to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme optional
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!