Coffee-Orange Macaroons Recipe – Small macaroons to eat, depending on your hunger, with coffee.
Yield : 6 Servings
Difficulty level : Very easy
Preparation time : 10 minutes
- 1 bag Macaron (Daniel Mercier or Monoprix)
- 25 cl Very cold liquid cream
- 1 C. soup Coffee extract
- 50 g Candied orange peel
- 1 C. soup Granulated sugar
- Whip the cream with the coffee extract and the chantilly sugar. Detail the orange peel in small dice.
- Using a pastry bag, garnish the flat side of 6 macaroons.
- Sprinkle dice with orange peel and cover with 6 other macaroons. Enjoy.
If you like the recipe, please share it.