Baked Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – Casserole Recipes with Ground Beef is a classic recipe, so delicious nad simple to make. This recipe filled with ground beef, rice, and onion makes a delicious filling for the partially cooked cabbage leaves.
Total : 100 mins
Prep : 25 mins
Cook : 75 mins
Yield : 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water (plus 3 tablespoons for thickening the sauce)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- If you don’t have time to freeze the cabbage, place the whole head—cored or not—in a microwave-safe dish with a small amount of water and microwave it on full power for about 10 to 15 minutes. The leaves should peel off nicely.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
You can try other delicious casserole recipe Potluck Taco Casserole.
If you like the recipe, please share it.