Baked Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – Casserole Recipes with Ground Beef is a classic recipe, so delicious and simple to make. This recipe filled with ground beef, rice, and onion makes a delicious filling for the partially cooked cabbage leaves.
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 12 to 14 large cabbage leaves
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoons of water
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- If you don't have time to freeze the cabbage, place the whole head—cored or not—in a microwave-safe dish with a small amount of water and microwave it on full power for about 10 to 15 minutes. The leaves should peel off nicely.
You can try other delicious casserole recipe Potluck Taco Casserole.
If you like the recipe, please share it.