This Yummy Baked Spaghetti casserole is a family favorite that is loaded with flavor! This is one of those rare foods that is a truly fabulous freezer meal and keeps for days in the fridge! If you’re looking for something different, but something everyone will love just as much, Baked Spaghetti is it.
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Our Test Kitchen recommends using small-curd cottage cheese because it will meld right in. Ricotta is a great substitute if you favor a milder flavor and finer texture.
- This classic casserole comes out from under wraps toward the end of baking so the cheese can brown nicely and the noodles take on a delightful crunch. For a saucier experience, add a bit of extra sauce, or keep the casserole covered throughout baking.
- Check this casserole recipe Baked Stuffed Cabbage Rolls