Casserole Recipes with Ground Beef – Yummy Baked Spaghetti, you must try this recipe!
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- Our Test Kitchen recommends using small-curd cottage cheese because it will meld right in. Ricotta is a great substitute if you favor a milder flavor and finer texture.
- This classic casserole comes out from under wraps toward the end of baking so the cheese can brown nicely and the noodles take on a delightful crunch. For a saucier experience, add a bit of extra sauce, or keep the casserole covered throughout baking.
- Check this casserole recipe Baked Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1-1/4 cups: 526 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 881mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
If you like the recipe, please share it.