Easy Healthy Chicken Broccoli Soup is a simple recipe that perfect for a cozy winter dinner. Easy comfort food in a bowl served with crusted bread.
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes/red pepper flakes (optional)
- 5 cups broccoli stems removed and finely chopped
- 6 cups chicken stock/broth (Home-made or good quality store bought )
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
If you like the recipe, please share it.