Learn how to make Homemade Brown Gravy in just 10 minutes with NO drippings needed! With 3 secret ingredients to add depth of flavor, plus a chef-inspired finishing technique to add a silky, velvety finish.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cube beef bouillon, or 1 tsp better than bouillon
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 drops Kitchen Bouquet browning and seasoning sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup cold water + 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon cold unsalted butter
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!