This Juicy Honey Garlic Pork Chops is smothered in the best 4-ingredient sauce, with caramelised this recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done!
#Honey #Garlic #Pork #Chops
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 390°F | 200°C.
- Sear seasoned chops in a hot oven-proof pan or skillet over medium-high for 2 minutes per side -- get them crisp.
- Remove chops and make your sauce following the recipe above (Step 3).
- Baste with sauce and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until reaching your desired doneness.
- Broil/grill for 2 minutes to get those caramelised edges!
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe VIDEO
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!