Take your box cake mix to the next level! This Oreo Poke Cake is simple to make and taste amazing. Luscious chocolate, gooey marshmallows and more combine for a dessert you can’t resist. You are going to love this take on poke cake!
Decadent chocolate cake infused with sweetened condensed milk chocolate ganache mixture, covered with marshmallow whipped cream and more chocolate ganache swirled on top.
- 15.25 oz box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, plus ingredients listed on the box
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Marshmallow Whipped Cream:
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 oz. (about 2 cups) marshmallow fluff
For Chocolate Ganache Swirls:
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!