These Chicken Avocado Burritos are incredibly easy to make. They’re great to customize, perfect to prep ahead and loaded with flavour! Want to use whole wheat tortillas? Go for it. Is shredded Cheddar cheese your favorite? Use that instead!
This Chicken & Avocado Burritos recipe is foolproof, and ready to eat in 20 minutes! If you are in a big hurry to prepare a beautiful lunch or dinner, maybe it’s time for you to try the healthy and easy recipe.
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!