Pina Colada Sangria is the perfect summertime party drink and it only requires 5 simple ingredients. This boozy sangria punch makes enough to serve a crowd. Add fresh garnishes to elevate this adult beverage into something you’d be served at an ocean side resort!
If you love Pina Coladas, definitely make this great sangria recipe! This beautiful white wine cocktail recipe mixes up coconut rum, pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, and maraschino cherries, and delivers maximum fruity tropical goodness with every sip.
- 1 ½ cups pineapple juice, from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice
- 1 ½ bottles white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
- 1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
- 1 ½ cups chopped pineapple, I used canned
- ½ cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!