Mexican Goulash is an easy dinner we could eat every night! Plus, it’s ready in less than 30 minutes! This recipe is perfect for the whole family on a busy night. It is perfect to serve on cold nights and will definitely warm you up. And the leftovers are even better!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen corn
- ½ cup medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, bell pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add tomatoes, corn, salsa, and taco seasoning. Cover and simmer while preparing macaroni.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain. Stir macaroni into beef mixture.