Peach Upside Down Mini Cakes is a soft and moist spiced cake topped with fresh peaches. Easy to make, this recipe is a keeper for that indulgent peach season!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter cold
- 6 teaspoons light brown sugar
For cake batter:
- 3 fresh peaches (Note 1)
- 1 ½ cups (190g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup (130g) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (90g) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (120ml) buttermilk at room temperature (Note 2)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!