This Easy Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake recipe is a simple way to feed the whole family. This easy, cheesy pasta bake comes together in no time when you combine the toppings from a chicken supreme pizza with pasta and cheese.
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cubed
- Salt and Pepper
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
*This can also be made into a freezer meal. Place the cheesy pasta into a freezer container (that can also be baked) and top with the remaining cheese and oregano. Let cool on the counter for an hour, then refrigerate until chilled. Place the pan in the freezer for 2-3 months. To cook, thaw the pasta overnight in the refrigerator. Bake according to directions.