Tender, succulent, and flavorful Instant Pot Turkey Breast for a perfect easy dinner and for small gatherings! Juicy and perfectly cooked turkey in no time. Use those delicious dripping juices to make an amazing gravy. Also try other holiday dinner recipe : Tender and juicy baked chicken breast
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 30 mins
Total Time : 55 mins
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 432 kcal
- 4 pound boneless turkey breast, completely thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped poultry fresh herb mix; rosemary, sage, and thyme
- 1 tablespoon sweet or smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 whole garlic head, cut in half, crosswise (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, optional
- turkey drippings
- chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
More delicious recipes : Brussel Sprouts Salad with Apples and Candied Walnuts
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 4
NET CARBS: 4
SLOW COOKER OPTION:
- Place seasoned turkey breast in the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Using a meat thermometer, check for doneness; thermometer should read 160˚F.
- For crispy browned skin, broil in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
If you would like to cook a larger turkey breast, the general rule of thumb for cooking poultry in the Instant Pot is 6 minutes per pound with a 10 minute Natural Pressure Release (NPR).