This pineapple mango rum punch is a special recipe that will make you feel like you’re in the Caribbean. This recipe is super easy to make, and perfect for parties and entertaining.
After one sip of this refreshing and truly delicious drink, your taste buds will be begging for more. This rum punch can be made one glass at a time or by the pitcher.
More Delicious Drink Recipes:
- Best Cranberry Limoncello Cosmo
- Easy Limoncello Spritz Recipe
- Fresh Cherry Amaretto Limeade
- Perfect White Sangria with Mango and Berries
- 3 oz of pineapple coconut juice
- 3 oz of coconut rum you can also use light or dark rum here instead
- 1 oz of mango juice
- 1 oz of orange juice
- splash of grenadine mainly just for looks
- lime slices and/or orange zest for garnish
- edible flowers for garnish