This pineapple mango rum punch is a special recipe that will make you feel like you’re in the Caribbean. This recipe is super easy to make, and perfect for parties and entertaining.
After one sip of this refreshing and truly delicious drink, your taste buds will be begging for more. This rum punch can be made one glass at a time or by the pitcher.
More Delicious Drink Recipes:
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
3 oz of pineapple coconut juice
3 oz of coconut rum you can also use light or dark rum here instead
1 oz of mango juice
1 oz of orange juice
splash of grenadine mainly just for looks
lime slices and/or orange zest for garnish
edible flowers for garnish
- Step 1: Combine all juices.
- Combine all juices (pineapple coconut, mango, and orange) and rum. Then stir.
- Tropical rum drinks like this can be used with all kinds of fruit juices.
- Step 2: Stir and pour over ice. I like using nugget ice for cocktails because it looks really pretty. Plus, I like chewing ice and this one is the best!
- Step 3: Add color. This is an optional step, but I like adding a splash of grenadine for color to rum punch cocktails. The grenadine will fall to the bottom and give the drink a pretty ombre look.
It's not a necessary step, but definitely adds an unexpected pop of color - great for parties.
- Step 4: Garnish. To take this cocktail up a notch, add lime, orange zest, and/or edible flowers for garnish. I like using orchids for a drink like this because it makes such a big impact. Did you know that orchids are actually edible?
- To get the orange zest ribbon I just used a peeler to peel a long strip of zest from the orange. Not going to lie, it took a couple of tried to get a long piece that I could then curl, but it's worth it, IMO.
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Note for making larger rum punch batches
- If making a rum punch in a large batch, rather than a single drink, treat the ounce numbers above as parts instead.
- So, for example, if you're making a large batch of pineapple mango rum punch, you'd use 3 parts pineapple coconut juice, 3 parts coconut rum, 1 part mango juice, and 1 part orange juice.