This Orzo Pasta Salad with roasted corn and cherry tomatoes is a terrific choice for a summer salad. Healthy, kid approved, and ready in under 30 minutes. Plus, it’s a one-pot meal, so clean up is a breeze!
I often find myself what kind of side dish to serve with dinner. This Confetti Corn with Orzo is always a good answer! This is the colorful side dish that’s perfect with almost any meal.
- 1 tablespoon coconut or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb of frozen corn or 2 cups of fresh cooked corn
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- ½ lb of orzo pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!