These classic seven layer bars are an easy treat everyone loves! They’re the perfect make-ahead dessert for your next party. Layer everything in a pan and bake, and everyone loves them! Such a great dessert!
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Place butter in 13 x 9 inch pan and melt in oven. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter.
3. Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. Pour condensed milk over nuts. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk.
4. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.