If you love Hot Cocoa Bombs, you have to try this version. This snowman hot chocolate bombs are so fun for kids! Place them in a mug, pour over with hot milk and enjoy the rich chocolate flavour.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1 hour 15 minutes
1 cup white chocolate chips
3-6 Tbsp. hot chocolate mix
3 Tbsp. mini marshmallows
1 Tbsp. chocolate chips
sprinkles for eyes and nose
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- DO NOT overheat the white chocolate chips. Chocolate can be melted in a double boiler in the microwave.
- The key to success is making sure the white chocolate has time to really set up in the refrigerator. If the chocolate is soft (AT ALL) it will stretch and break.
- Like any other chocolate project, if you handle the chocolate too much the heat from your hands will cause it to soften. If you find this to be the case while you are smoothing out edges and seams in the chocolate molds, just place the molds back in the refrigerator for 5 minutes or so.
- You can use a hot spoon to smooth out the center seam. If your seam doesn't match up perfectly, you can pipe a small amount of the reserved melted white chocolate along the seam. Refrigerate to allow the seam to harden, then run a hot spoon around the seam to smooth it out a bit.
- Hot chocolate bombs should be stored in an airtight container or in a cellophane gift. Storing them in a pantry or on a counter is fine as long as they are not near a heat source or window.