This Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia is easy to make, and is ready in less than 20 minutes, takes all of 5 minute of preparation time before you pop it in the oven. Pair it with sautéed vegetables and steamed rice for a hearty meal.
Also try other lemon recipe : Easy Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
Read more our recipe : Easy Chicken Carbonara Pasta
4-6 Tilapia Fillets
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
3 tbsp Butter Melted
1 tsp Garlic Minced
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
1 lemon Cut into thin slices
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- Make sure to dry the fillets after rinsing them. You can dab them with a kitchen towel to remove the extra water.
- Try to use same-size fish fillets for uniform cooking.
- Do not overcook the fillets; they will turn chewy if overcooked.
- There is no need to flip the fillets while cooking.
- You can try swapping the butter with coconut, olive, etc.
- This recipe can be made with chicken as well. The cooking time will be more, though.
- Increase or decrease the amount of hot paprika to suit your taste. You can skip it, too, if you dislike spicy food.
- You can swap tilapia with any white fish to make this recipe.
- If you don’t like spicy, you can replace hot paprika with regular paprika.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!