This easy Lemon Butter Chicken recipe is perfect for busy weeknights. To complete this recipe, you can serve with orzo and asparagus, it’s going to be unbelievably tasty. You must try this recipe!
- 4 (5 oz) chicken breasts*, pounded to an even 1/3-inch thickness
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, sliced into 1 Tbsp pieces, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
*2 (10 oz.) chicken breasts may be used instead. Then simply butterfly and halve the breasts (cut through the thickness of the 2 large breasts), to create 4.
If you like the recipe, please share it.