Quick and easy Sheet Pan Pancakes for time saver at breakfast with mixed berries and homemade pancake batter. This is the perfect way to make pancakes for feeding a crowd and they are ready in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
Sheet Pan Pancake Mix-in Ideas:
- Chocolate Chips – Semi-sweet Chocolate chips are usually the most popular option, but you can also just mix a few flavors or choose your favorite.
- Fruit – Want a different fruit? Any of your favorites (short of watermelon) will work. We love slices bananas as a second favorite option.
- Diced Apples – Yes this is a fruit too, mix these apples with a bit of cinnamon for an additional depth of flavor.
- Lemon and Poppy Seeds: Lemon zest, lemon juice and some poppy seeds would add a bright fun flavor. Some small pockets of ricotta cheese spooned on top would make it even more indulgent.
- Peanut Butter – Peanut butter chips to the batter and top with a warmed fruit sauce or jam. Best PB&J ever.
- Nutella – Add small spoonfuls of Nutella then swirl it in with a toothpick before baking for the ultimate pancake experience. You can’t go wrong with Nutella.
- Make your own homemade syrups like my maple with cinnamon added or my cinnamon roll icing from my Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Icing.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 454 calories, Calories: 454g, Carbohydrates: 80g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 61mg, Sodium: 174mg, Potassium: 636mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 10g, Vitamin A: 400g, Vitamin C: 12.4g, Calcium: 277g, Iron: 4.7g
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!