Quick and easy Sheet Pan Pancakes for time saver at breakfast with mixed berries and homemade pancake batter. This is the perfect way to make pancakes for feeding a crowd and they are ready in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 636mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 12.4mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 4.7mg
Sheet Pan Pancake Mix-in Ideas:
- Chocolate Chips – Semi-sweet Chocolate chips are usually the most popular option, but you can also just mix a few flavors or choose your favorite.
- Fruit – Want a different fruit? Any of your favorites (short of watermelon) will work. We love slices bananas as a second favorite option.
- Diced Apples – Yes this is a fruit too, mix these apples with a bit of cinnamon for an additional depth of flavor.
- Lemon and Poppy Seeds: Lemon zest, lemon juice and some poppy seeds would add a bright fun flavor. Some small pockets of ricotta cheese spooned on top would make it even more indulgent.
- Peanut Butter – Peanut butter chips to the batter and top with a warmed fruit sauce or jam. Best PB&J ever.
- Nutella – Add small spoonfuls of Nutella then swirl it in with a toothpick before baking for the ultimate pancake experience. You can’t go wrong with Nutella.
- Make your own homemade syrups like my maple with cinnamon added or my cinnamon roll icing from my Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Icing.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!