This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is an easy, perfect for a quick sippable breakfast or mid-day delight. With just a handful of ingredients, a couple of minutes, this cold drink gives you a healthy boost of energy by using a delicious blend of fruits, oats, greek yogurt, and almonds.
Also try other healthy smoothie recipe : 10 Green smoothies to weight lose
- 2/3 cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, or vanilla
- 1/4 cup almonds, raw
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas, about 1 medium banana
- 2 cups strawberries, frozen
- 1 teaspoon honey, (optional)
Read more our recipe : Instant Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe
If you like the recipe, please share it.