Gluten Free Chinese Honey Chicken is a simple dinner that goes well served with steamed broccoli and rice. This chicken recipe is easy to make in 29 minutes with THE BEST sauce, and it’s one of the best gluten free recipes on the internet!
This gluten free honey chicken recipe means you can make takeout-quality delicious lunch and dinner bowls at home. If you love Chinese food, you’ll love making your own gluten free versions at home. It does take a while to make this recipe, but it is well worth your time.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts , sliced into cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 thai chili pepper, seeded & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!