This is will be the best “Instant Pot goulash” you’ve ever made. A classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker. It’s loaded with quality, real ingredients that come together to make a flavorful family meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups of water
- (2) 15-ounce cans tomato sauce
- (2) 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Remove the inner pot after cooking is complete to allow for faster cooling.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY for best results!
Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 92mg Sodium: 651mg Carbohydrates: 16g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 31g