You can serve this Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot to the whole family. With this recipe, you can make one meal that the entire family will love. Even better, this meal requires almost no work thanks to the slow cooker. Be sure to also try these One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
Calories 347 kcal
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
More delicious recipes : Grilled Mexican Street Corn