This Grilled Mexican Street Corn is perfect for a party with friends and family. This version is just as good as the kind I got from street vendors in Mexico. When I serve this at parties, there’s never any left.
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 6 ears yellow corn , shucked (that pictured here is a double batch of this recipe)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (preferably 1/4 cup regular 1/4 cup light)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro , plus more for garnish
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 fair pinch cayenne pepper , plus more for topping, to taste
- 1 cup finely crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder , then more to taste
- Lime wedges , for serving (optional)
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Sprinkle over the cotija if you want a lighter coating (rather than rolling).
- Add chili powder to taste. Some people like a lot, while others like just a few dashes.
More delicious recipes : Weight Watchers Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!