This Grilled Mexican Street Corn is perfect for a party with friends and family. This version is just as good as the kind I got from street vendors in Mexico. When I serve this at parties, there’s never any left.
Servings : 6
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Also try other recipe : Apple Cinnamon Crepes
- 6 ears yellow corn , shucked (that pictured here is a double batch of this recipe)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (preferably 1/4 cup regular 1/4 cup light)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro , plus more for garnish
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1 fair pinch cayenne pepper , plus more for topping, to taste
- 1 cup finely crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder , then more to taste
- Lime wedges , for serving (optional)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
More delicious recipes : Weight Watchers Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Sprinkle over the cotija if you want a lighter coating (rather than rolling).
- Add chili powder to taste. Some people like a lot, while others like just a few dashes.