A super delicious recipe for low carb oven vegetables. The whole recipe tastes delicious, is fast and contains a lot of vitamins and good nutrients.
Have fun cooking!
Ingredients (2 portions):
- 1 pepper
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 2 hands full of mushrooms
- 150 grams of sheep’s cheese
- 8 leaves of garlic
- a little salt and pepper
- a little olive oil
- possibly: fresh herbs
Preparation for the low carb oven vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Make a casserole dish ready.
- Remove the paprika and cut into strips
- Slice the mushrooms
- Slice the zucchini into long and thin strips
- Cut the garlic small
- Put everything together in the casserole dish
- Season the whole thing (not too much!), Add oil and mix everything
- Bring the sheep’s cheese over the vegetables
- Let it bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes
As mentioned at the beginning I think this recipe is a great change in your low carb diet. Especially the many vitamins and extremely few calories make this recipe one of my favorites in the carbohydrate diet.