In this article I would like to introduce you to a super delicious recipe for a low carb wrap dough.
The whole thing is done super fast, you only need four conventional ingredients and no exotic aids.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 egg
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
Preparation for the low carb wrap dough
- Make all the ingredients for the dough
- Then spread them over a baking sheet
- Let it bake at 180 degrees golden brown
- Now you can fill it as you wish:
Low Carb Suggestions for Filling:
- chicken breast
- Mixed salad
If you’re looking for more low carb recipes ideas, check out our Low Carb Oven Vegetables. This recipe is simple and so much easier to make! If you like the recipe, please share it.